* Property taxes account for 90% of MOFD’s total revenue.
* Adjusted for inflation, taxes have increased 61% since MOFD was formed in 1997
* Adjusted for inflation, taxes have increased 13% since 2007
* Employee compensation accounts 85% of the annual budget.
* Employee compensation, adjusted for inflation, is 24% greater than it was in 2007.
* Employee salaries, including this year’s 5% raise, have kept pace with inflation.
* Employee retirement costs, adjusted for inflation, have increased 60% since 2007.